Rising Goddess Retreat FAQs
For Your Information
Have a question for us? Want to find out more information? Have a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions below. If you don’t manage to find the information you’re looking for, please let us know.
Do I need any experience for the Retreat?
No experience is required! We honor wherever you are in your own life journey.
How many people can I expect at the Retreat?
You can expect 8-15 female participants and 2-3 female staff members. We like to keep it small and intimate to give our guests a personal experience that will truly be valuable in the long run.
What are the payment options for the Retreat?
You can place your deposit on the website. Upon receipt, we will contact you to confirm your reservation and make arrangements for final payment. Final payment is due 30 days prior to the event. You can contact us if you require making your payment through PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, or Zelle.
What is your cancellation policy for the retreat?
Rising Goddess International, LLC offers No Cash, Check or Credit Card refunds for any reason, including weather, injury, or personal emergencies. We are committed to providing a high-quality retreat, with limited spaces. Please note all deposits are non-refundable. However, if a guest must cancel their reservation, our policy is as follows:
1) If you cancel over 90 days prior to the first day of the retreat you are registered for, you will receive 100% of any payment EXCEPT for the non-refundable deposit. This includes payment paid-in-full.
2) If you cancel within 60 - 89 days prior to the first day of the retreat you are registered for, 25% of your payment is forfeited and 75% of your balance will be refunded EXCEPT for the non-refundable deposit.
3) If you cancel within 15 - 59 days of the first day of your retreat 40% of your payment balance will be credited to any other available date within 2 years of your original booking, 60% of your payment is forfeited EXCEPT for the non-refundable deposit.
4) If you cancel within 14 days of your retreat, your complete payment is forfeited in full.
5) All cancellations must be received in writing sent via email or registered mail. Rising Goddess International, LLC is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness. We strongly recommend that all participants obtain travel insurance with a trip cancellation policy.
Exceptions to our policy will not be made for any reason. We do not offer discounts, refunds or credit for arriving late or leaving early and any offered activities missed while on the retreat.
What if I have a dietary restriction and want to attend the retreat?
We will do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions. Please let us know in advance.
Do you offer transportation services?
As of right now we do not offer transportation services. We may be able to help you coordinate with other participants flight arrivals if necessary.
What is included?
Our retreats are all-inclusive--housing, meals, and planned activities (yoga, guided and self meditation, nature walks, self-improvement group sessions, etc.).
What is excluded?
Airfare, travel insurance, transportation, and personal expenses (shopping, excursions outside of the retreat, etc.).
What are your accommodations like?
We personally hand pick homes that will fit our guests needs to have a comfortable, safe, clean, and high-quality experience.
What do I need to pack?
Pack comfortable clothes, yoga attire, sneakers, sandals, a bathing suit, personal items (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc.), sunscreen, a yoga mat, and any other necessities you may require.
What are the sleeping arrangements?
All bedrooms offer either a king, a queen, or twin sized single beds. All king and queen beds are shared unless you opt for a single private bedroom for an additional charge. You can contact us if this is something you desire.